Saturday, September 4, 2010

Quotes - Funny, love, inspirational, poems and all kinds of sayings

Quotes - Funny, love, inspirational, poems and all kinds of sayings...
Dear friends..
here are the some of the beauitiful quotes, and poems tht inspired my life... in all way..
hope u ppl like it..
this contents are not my creation..
it has been copied from some other sites if any person has restrictions over it kindly let me know.. i will remove it immidiatly..
till then n'joy

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.... :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Har baal ki khaal ki yeh chaal bhi kha jaaye
Iske haath padh jaaye toh mahiney saal bhi kha jaaye
Kisi behal ka bacha jo haal bhi haal kha jaaye
Bemaut marte mann ka yeh malaal kha jaaye
Lalu kalaal kha jaaye
Naxal baari ki naal kha jaaye
Bachpan ka dhamaal kha jaaye
Budhape ki shaal kha jaye
Haya toh chodo baheya ki chaal bhi kha jaaye
Agar parosa ja sake toh khayal bhi kha jaaye...

Wah wah wah..
written by Anurag Kashyap
---------------------------------------------------------------------



Best lines by a guy...
I loved someone and she broke my heart into pieces. Now every piece of my heart loves someone. And ppl call me a 'Flirt'..

Best lines by me..
I loved someone and she broke my heart into pieces. Now every piece of my heart still loves her. And she calls me a 'CRAZY'.. :-D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend would bail you out of JAIL. But.. Your best Friend would be sitting next to you saying "Damn, that was Fun..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate people who steal my ideas before I think of them. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want
to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a
friend, I'll just be me." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window — or break down a door

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pain is nature's way of saying "Don't do that." Pain-killers are mankind's way of saying "No, it's OK. You can do that."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiska bhi chehra cheela, andar se aur nikla,
Masoom sa kabootar naacha to more nikla,
Kabhi hum kaminey nikle, kabhi doosre kaminey,
Kaminey kaminey kaminey kaminey,
Meri dosti kamini, mere yaar bhi kaminey,
...Ek dil se dosti thi, yeh huzoor bhi kaminey…
;P :D ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo: - God sent me to earth to show people how to play football.
Lionel Messi: -I never send anybody!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.... think about it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rooh ka banjara re parinda
Chhad gaya dil ka re gharonda
Chhad gaya dil ka re gharonda todke
Re gharonda todke, gaya chhodke

Je naina karun band band
Beh jaye boond boond (2)
Tadpaye re, kyun sunaye geet malhar de

Vemalang tera iktara (8)

Itra tun baasi baasi, padi hai sirhane
Band darwaja dekhe lauti hai subah
Thandi hai angeethi seeli, seeli hain deewarein
Goonje takrake inme dil ki sada
Goonje hai re (2) dil ki sada (2)

Je naina karun band band
Beh jaye boond boond (2)
Tadpaye re, kyun sunaye geet malhar de

Vemalang tera iktara (8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 I'm drinking 2% milk, wondering what the other 98% is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "We are supposed to cry over cuts and stitches and not over the bastards and bitches"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The most important thing about having goals is having one." - Geoffrey F. Abert

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its just not good enough to be busy...the question you need to ask is "what are you busy about?"...!!
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Habits, babies, and promises. Way easier to make than keep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't say something nice, we're probably related.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dil ka har dard kho gaya jaise/maen tto patthar ka ho gaya jaise/jaagta zehn (Mind) gham ki dhoop mein tha/ chhaon pataay hi so gaya jaise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

? The reason women love military men? It's NOT the uniform. They can cook, clean, make beds and sew, but above all: they know how to follow orders
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love to whisper in a woman's ear. Not because I'm romantic, but because I don't want other people to hear me lying. J. Roman
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Every successful person has a painful story, and Every painful story has a successful ending ,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 There have been so many wars in last 100 years ( + 2 world wars) while every country has only a defense ministry. wonder who begins it

 

------------------------------------------------

 "Over and over i tried, over and over you lied,over and over i cried, and I don't know why.." " 

---------------------------------------------

“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.”
--------------------------------------------------

People tend 2 make rules 4 others n exceptions 4 themselves!

------------------------------------------------------

"We are judged by what we finish, not by what we start." - Anonymous

---------------------------

Girl: Do you really love me?
Boy: Of course I do.
Girl: I wanna hear you say it.
Boy: I don’t have to.
Girl: Why not?
Boy: Because...
Girl: I just want to hear you say it in words.
Boy: I can’t...
The girl started to cry softly and said:Then you don't love me...
The two continued to walk in silence. They reached the girl's home.
Girl: Why?
Boy: Do you really want to know?..
Girl: (hesitantly) Yes.
He hugged her gently, kissed the tip of her nose and whispered in her ear,
"Because three words are not enough..." ?

--------------------------------------------

AtTaCk LiFe.............its going to KILL you anyway.......
------------------------------------


You look at my face but forget to look into my heart, I look into your heart so can not forget your face..!!!
----------------------------------


i do not care when you disturb me but.
i got disturbed when you don't disturb me..


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Pic

My Pic
My Pic